Your home’s indoor cameras in Texarkana are ideal baby monitors
As pieces of your integrated home security system, you are able to access your indoor cameras and each of your components with a single app. This provides you versatility and peace of mind since you can keep an eye on your child from anyplace via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Live HD video: You’ll get crystal clear, high-quality images of your precious one. You can even review recorded clips right from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you may speak to your child straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to soothe a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you can take advantage of the audio feature through your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your newborn decides sleep time is over and wants out of the bed, you are able to get motion-triggered updates delivered directly to your smartphone.
- One-press contact: Even though this perk is really for older children, it’s still worth bringing up. With a single tap of a button, your child can contact you via cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a tremendous benefit. If you see that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and believe it might be a bit stuffy in the nursery, you may alter the temp on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You may integrate a second indoor camera and still have access to each of them with a single home security app.
Customize Your Texarkana smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Texarkana smart home and benefit from the assurance and protection Vivint’s advanced video cameras can offer. Call (870) 544-4225 today and discover how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.